2013 is Redstor's 'Best Year Ever'
Our end of year results show 2013 as our most profitable year yet, achieving gross profit in excess of £3million and EBITDA of over £1million. Revenues for the financial year ending 2013 reached £8million for the first time, showing another year of strong progress. During the past financial year Redstor has:
- Welcomed over 900 organisations onto the platform, growing cloud business by 25%.
- Achieved 89% recurring revenue in 2013 indicating that Redstor’s long standing customer base continues to contribute significantly to organisational growth.
- Expanded our services portfolio by launching a brand new service, Virtual Disaster Recovery. This service ensures that business’ systems will be up and running within minutes following a disaster.
- Further strengthened Redstors growth strategy by an internal restructure to better service customers and partners. Redstor’s sales and account management teams are now split into 3 distinct teams - Commercial, Education and Channel.
- Redstor also hired ten new employees in its sales, marketing and technical departments.
Chris Sigley, General Manager of Redstor, said: “Due to our strong relationships with existing customers and partners, as well as a number of key new business wins, Redstor has seen its most profitable year yet. We would like to thank our customers and partners for their continued support.” He continues: “We believe that Redstor has a strong team who all help towards our continued growth. As we move forward into 2014, we are fully committed to providing the best services we can to our new and existing customers. We will continue to adapt to changing market conditions and will ensure we that we carry on delivering what customers require. We look forward to building on our achievements in 2013.”
Security and data protection are at the forefront of Redstor’s offerings and we promise full compliance with the Data Protection Act. Redstor’s range of secure, encrypted services for the public and private sectors ensure that the burden of maintaining compliance with the Data Protection Act is made easier and can be achieved more cost-effectively. Our offsite backup service ensures data is safely backed up offsite in an encrypted format. Our cloud sync and share service, Centrastor, enables organisations to store and share files securely online from any device with an Internet connection and our CentraStage service enables support providers to guarantee that devices they support are regularly audited, patched and safely up-to-date for effective centralised device management. Our virtual disaster recovery service guarantees to have your systems up and running within minutes following a disaster. To find out more about our services and how we can help you comply with data protection laws and prevent data leakage, please contact us either by giving us a ring on 01189 515 200 or emailing [email protected].
Ransomware is a threat to all organisations and has been prevalent for a number of years. Although recent reports suggest that organisations are no... read more
Earlier this year high street electronics firm Dixons Carphone revealed that a data breach had occurred the previous year, effecting over 1 million... read more