Cloud Backup
 

We`re just sending through your details

Please give us a few moments whilst we get your account ready.

OKAY

Superfast Berkshire

Superfast Berkshire

posted in Redstor ● 23 May 2014

If you’re located in Berkshire and don’t currently have access to superfast broadband, you might be interested in the Superfast Berkshire project. This is an initiative supported by all six of the Berkshire local authorities and the Thames Valley Berkshire Local Enterprise Partnership  (LEP) which aims to deliver superfast broadband to 90% of premises by 2015. The remaining 10% will see their broadband speeds improve to (at worst) between 2 and 24Mbps. Why does this matter? From a business perspective, Superfast Broadband will enable many thousands of businesses in areas which currently have to make do with a very slow connection to make full use of the wide variety of Cloud services enjoyed by so many businesses today. In particular, they’ll be able to benefit from services such as online backup, cloud storage and remote device management (particularly beneficial if they have multiple sites) to name just a few. Backing for the project has come from a variety of sources including £2.86m of public funding as well as private sector investment from broadband providers bringing the total to £6m. An original field of 9 suppliers for the project has now been narrowed to just 2 with the final decision to be made soon. If you’d like to find out more, you can read all about it here.    

Bocada support for Redstor improves backup monitoring and revenue opportunities for MSPs

Reading, United Kingdom, September 23, 2021Redstor, a global data management and protection SaaS business, today announced a partnership with Bocada LLC, an award-winning IT automation company, to provide MSPs with greater visibility over customer environments and increase their revenue opportunities. 

Continue reading

XTECH and Redstor enter strategic partnership

Reading, 15 September 2021 – Redstor and XTECH announce a strategic partnership to protect customers’ traditional infrastructure as well as cloud and SaaS data from a single app.

Continue reading

How machine learning combats threats like the Kaseya ransomware attack that targeted MSPs

The recent ransomware attack on Kaseya, a cloud-based IT and security management provider services company that supplies tech-management tools to customers worldwide, has the potential to be the most serious cyber-criminal incident this year.

Continue reading