Q4 Sees Continued Sales Increases, Key Staff Additions,New Services, Further Awards and Deep ESG Commitment
St. Petersburg, FL, December 12, 2022 – Redstor, the smart, cloud-first backup platform of choice for MSPs, today announced momentum continued to build in Q4, with the firm posting an increase in partner numbers of more than 50% against the previous year. Sales expanded globally as the constantly enhanced Redstor platform attracted a multitude of new managed service providers (MSPs), industry honors, and senior talent.
“We’ve seen an exponential increase in demand for our software globally this year and our new online trial sign-up is proving a game-changer for MSPs,” said Redstor CMO, Gareth Case. “The trial enables MSPs to start protecting customer data across SaaS business applications, cloud infrastructure and on-prem devices from a single app, with no hardware, in as little as 60 seconds.
“Overall, this quarter saw the continuation of some strong themes, but more than anything, it was about validation,” continued Case. “Our goal has been to provide the most MSP-centric platform, service and support in the industry. But most important, more MSPs than ever before are driving profitable growth and predictable revenue streams with our platform. It’s very reassuring to know that we’re doing right by them.”
New Services and Support
During Q4, Redstor introduced a number of key enhancements to its platform, including the following:
- Backup for QuickBooks (Online and Desktop): Intuit’s QuickBooks is the market’s leading accounting software and this new service is designed to help SMBs protect and recover vital application data. Powerful and low cost, Redstor’s Backup for QuickBooks fills gaps in the software, enabling MSPs to offer SMBs a crucial safety net and open a new revenue stream with healthy margins.
- Azure VM Backup and Recovery: Redstor now offers an agentless solution to backup Azure virtual machines (VM) in minutes and rapidly recover data. Named Azure VM Pro, it scales effortlessly and reduces administrative overhead, while eliminating the need to buy, manage or replace hardware.
- Online Trials: Redstor launched a new website in September and with it the ability for MSPs to sign-up, trial the platform and start protecting customer data in just 60 seconds. This dramatically reduces the time to market for MSPs looking to onboard a new backup and recovery vendor, while simplifying control and consolidation of these providers.
Leaders Joining the Team
The migration of top industry talent to Redstor continued throughout the quarter. Of particular note were the following additions to the leadership team:
- Emma King, VP of Marketing: Possessing more than two decades of senior level marketing expertise, with particular emphasis on EMEA, King has worked for leading technology businesses including Ensono, Dun & Bradstreet, CA Technologies, Microsoft and IBM.
- Bobby Dhaliwal, VP of Sales, EMEA: Prior to Redstor, Dhaliwal spent 14 years with Commvault, rising through the ranks to become sales director for UK and Ireland. His work is further supported by director-level experience in the channel and oversight of enterprise accounts.
When it comes to environmental, social and governance (ESG) programs, Redstor continues to lead the way in its market. Employees get two paid days of charitable work annually, while the company runs programs throughout the year ranging from local technology education to supporting African refugees to fighting climate change.
Redstor has long prided itself on its low carbon footprint. In Q4, the company took things even further by joining The Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The goal of this coalition of UN agencies and businesses is to drive climate change by enlisting organizations across the globe to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and meet net-zero science-based targets that are in line with a 1.5°C future.
Redstor and its platform captured a number of industry awards during the quarter. Two particularly gratifying honors included “Best in Show” at the ChannelPro SMB Forum 2022 and the same at IoT Security Services Association’s Cybersecurity Conference and Expo. In addition, Redstor was shortlisted in the Cloud Awards 2023 for “Best Cloud DR/Business Continuity Software” and the CRN Channel Awards 2022 for “Cloud Services Vendor of the Year.”
In G2’s peer-to-reviews and rankings, Redstor continued to dominate backup and disaster recovery (DR) with the highest satisfaction ratings across key categories including backup, online backup, DR and DRaaS. With the IT and services industry most heavily represented, MSPs clearly regard Redstor as the industry pace setter. Redstor also posted a record Net Promoter Score (NPS) in November 2022 of +76, further demonstrating its commitment to customer satisfaction.
MSPs can learn more about partnering with Redstor by visiting our website. They can also speak directly with us at GROWCON 22, taking place now at the Wyndham Grand in Clearwater Beach, FL, where the Redstor platform will be showcased through December 14.
Redstor offers MSPs the smartest backup and recovery platform along with leading sales, marketing and technical support. Built for the cloud and fast to scale, the Redstor platform unifies the protection of cloud infrastructure, SaaS business applications and on-prem data via a single app (RedApp), delivering market-leading revenue retention, bigger margins and simple pricing to MSPs.
Breakthrough streaming technology offers instant data access and mobility, bringing users back in seconds after outages, whilst unlocking all the benefits of a cloud-first model. Artificial intelligence (AI) polices backups to identify and isolate malware for safe restores. With no hardware requirements and setup times of under 60 seconds, Redstor is purpose-built for the MSP growth agenda.
For more information, please visit www.redstor.com
Gareth Case, CMO
Metis Communications on behalf of Redstor