Staffordshire Learning Technologies join Redstor for a CentraStage Webinar
On Thursday, July 5th, Redstor held a webinar featuring Martin Salt (MIS Technical Admin Team Leader at Staffordshire Learning Technologies). The webinar, including an overview of CentraStage, highlighted why Staffordshire Learning Technologies (SLT) and over 50 other school IT service providers have chosen CentraStageas their centralised IT management technology. Martin Salt addressed questions such as:
- How they were previously providing IT support.
- What the pains were that led them to look at centralised IT management technology.
- What impact were these pains were having on their ability to provide IT support.
- How centralised IT management technology is driving efficiencies within their business and what those efficiencies are.
- Why they chose CentraStage as their centralised IT management technology.
- Where they see CentraStage having the biggest impact on their business in future.
CentraStage delivers simple, easy to use IT management combining a range of functionality in one platform. It allows IT support teams to manage and monitor PCs, laptops and servers regardless of where devices are located and where the IT support team are based. It includes the following functionality:
- Audit and asset management - know what hardware and software is out there
- Monitoring - know the state of the environment and what's about to fall over (or has done so already)
- Software deployment and device configuration - target devices for one-off or scheduled recurring software deployments and updates
- Remote support - instant diagnostics of devices via full remote task manager with remote support options available
- Reporting - audit/asset reports, health reports, activity reports
- Power Management - reducing your carbon footprint
Ransomware is a threat to all organisations and has been prevalent for a number of years. Although recent reports suggest that organisations are no... read more
Earlier this year high street electronics firm Dixons Carphone revealed that a data breach had occurred the previous year, effecting over 1 million... read more